Civil Partnerships and Same Sex Relationships

Same sex couples can register their relationship as a civil partnership.

Dawoods can provide advice on the formalisation of their relationship, the effect of the same for tax, state benefits, pensions, inheritance and implications on children born to either partner.

We also offer guidance on the effect of separation, on property, finances and children and also the steps that can be taken at the outset to minimise potential future conflict in these aspects.

When a civil partnership breaks down, we can assist and represent you in the dissolution process and in resolving any financial and children related issues.